Sunday, October 13, 2024

I will be your virtual assistant for fast data entry work

I will be your virtual assistant for fast data entry work 




Are you overwhelmed with data management tasks?

Look no further!


I provide highly accurate and timely data entry services that are suitable for inputting data into MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Google Docs, spreadsheets, websites/ blogs. About All kinds of data entry job, I work.


My name is MD Foiesh Ahmed Akash. I have been working at SAARC International College as a data entry and digital marketing expert since 2017. I have a lot of experience with it. There are five members in my family who usually work in data entry and virtual assistant-related work. So, I can deliver work within a very short period of time.





My Services:

  • All kinds of Data Entry work

      [MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, WordPress, Google Sheets, Google Doc,

       Spreadsheets]

  • Copy Paste
  • Web Research
  • Data Mining
  • Data Collection/ Lead Generation
  • Admin Support
  • Retyping
  • PDF Conversion [JPG/ PDF to Word/ Excel]


Why Choose Me?

  • Experienced in data entry and management
  • Strong organizational skills
  • Commitment to delivering high-quality results
  • Friendly and professional communication


If you have any questions, Just inbox on Fiverr


Thanks

0 Comments: